Generic Box Open Guidance
Instructions from Box Open
Before using your new Easy Stream media player please review these instructions carefully.
Connect your Easy Stream media player
1. Open the box, take out the device and connect it as follows
2. Connect the power supply provided to the easy stream box power slot (second from right at back of box)
3. Connect the box with the HDMI cable provided to your TV
4. If your router and TV are close together you can connect your box to your broadband router using an ethernet cable.
Remote (with box)
- If using the remote which comes with the device make sure it has the batteries inserted.
- The remote which comes with the device will connect automatically.
Wireless Keyboard (extra add-on)
- The wireless keyboard remotes have rechargeable batteries already inserted.
- You will need to insert the small dongle provided into one of the USB slots in the box.
- Turn the keyboard using a small slider button on top of keyboard. A light will then show on the keyboard.
Press the power button on the front of your connected Easy Stream box.
1. This will take about 30 seconds to load.
2. The new box will now be visible via the TV remote source button (HMDI 1/2/3/4)
Box Set up step by step
It is best to ask in store for guidance for your specific Android TV box (these change regularly)
These generic steps may be useful
A menu may show with Welcome
1. Click next to Settings
2. Settings > Display
Adjust screen size with up or down arrow 89%-92% of best for most TV’s click next
3. Settings > Network
Choose WiFi or Ethernet click WiFi and enter your password OR click Ethernet if you have connected using an Ethernet cable
4. Select Kodi from the Home Screen