Easy Stream step by step guide
Would you like to watch your favourite movies and TV shows while on holidays?
It is easy if you do your preparation and follow these steps.
- Pack your android box, power cable, electrical converter, remote control and Ethernet cable.
Find out what internet is available in your room abroad.
You then have 3 options to connect your android to the internet while on holiday
1. Broadband Connect
Just plug everything in. If you have a router connect the android box to the router via Ethernet cable. Of course, connect the TV via HDMI cable and change source with TV remote control to HDMI 1 or 2 etc.
Holiday confirmation : Feb 2017 Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria we had 15 Mb broadband in our Airbnb apartment and the V Plus box worked perfectly.
2. Wifi Connect
Connect the android box to the TV as above. Change settings/network to Wifi and the box will detect the available Wifi. You need to enter the password accurately of course.
3. Purchase a SIM and Hot Spot Connect (if no Broadband or Wifi available)
- Unlock Your Smartphone
- If your holiday apartment or hotel does not offer acceptable Broadband or Wifi then all is not lost if you have an unlocked smartphone.
- If you don’t before you travel request your unlock code from your network provider Three/Vodafone etc. This unlock code will enable you to insert a sim card from the country you are visiting into your phone.
- This will change your mobile number give you access to a mobile data allowance that you purchase with a local SIM card.
- Purchase a local sim card with a large data allowance e.g. 10 gig+.
- We have successfully used Simyo in Spain who provide 10gig for 45 euros.
- Insert the SIM card purchased into your phone. Plan for 10 gig to last a week.
- Setup a hotspot on an Android Phone
- Go to Settings, Tethering/Hotspot , swipe on Hotspot mode
- Note the password given for entry to your Android Box.
- Connect your hotspot wifi to your android box and you are ready to view movies and TV.
- HD Movies and TV shows are about 500Mb per hours viewing. So 10gig will give you about 20 hours viewing.
- Don’t do too much browsing on Android and make sure to switch off the hotspot when you are not viewing TV.
- Now you can keep a close eye on Trump while you are on holidays
List of locations abroad which have installed Easystream Android TV boxes which work perfectly
Dubai, Gran Canaria, Lagos Nigeria. Spain, UAE, UK, US